Regular price $0.69
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wooden dreidels printed with Hebrew letters, and English transliterations.
How To Play
- Give each player an equal amount of pennies or other markers (beans, buttons, etc.)
- Each player puts a penny in the center.
- Spin the dreidel in turns. The letter facing up when the dreidel stops means the following:
- Nun - Do nothing
- Gimel - Take everything except 1 penny
- Hey - Take half of the pot
- Shin - Put a penny in
- The one with the most pennies at the end is the winner