Vegan Leather Journal: van Gogh's "Sunflowers"
Each vegan leather journal is printed with a fine art masterpiece in vivid colors, with the artist’s signature on the spine. Complete with an elastic band to keep it securely closed in your bag, two silky ribbon bookmarks to keep your place, a loop to hold your pen (matching pens are sold separately), and an interior pocket for ticket stubs and photographs, this journal is ready to travel wherever you might take it. Each page is micro-perforated for easy tear-out, and thick enough to prevent ink from bleeding through to the other side. With 160 dot grid pages, this luxurious journal makes a perfect gift for students, writers, travelers, and art-lovers of any kind.
The cover features Vincent van Gogh's Japanese-inspired Almond Blossom. Created to celebrate the birth of a nephew, this gorgeous oil painting exudes freshness, elegance, and the hope of new buds in spring.
- 5¾ × 8½ inches (14.6 × 21.5 cm)
- 160 dot-grid pages for bullet journaling, sketching and writing
- Soft-touch vegan leather cover with lay-flat binding
- Elastic closure band and pen loop
- Micro-perforated pages for easy tear-out
- Gusseted back pocket to store notes, tickets or treasures
- Illustrated front and back flyleaves with two quotes from the artist
- Matching ballpoint pen sold separately
The Accent by RainCaper® Fine Art Collection reflects Jan’s love of the arts (she and her husband Jim are avid art collectors); it makes Jan especially happy to see how art resonates with people and watch as their love of art translates into an appreciation and desire for the Accent by RainCaper® Fine Art Collection.