Masterpieces Temporary Tattoos
Revisit timeless masterpieces with these amazing temporary tattoos. This sheet features some of the most famous artwork in history including:
- Paul Gauguin, Where Are You Going?, 1893
- Paul Cézanne, The Basket of Apples, 1890-94
- Georges Seurat, A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte, 1884-86
- Hokusai, The Great Wave off Kanagawa, c. 1829-1833
- Gustav Klimt, The Kiss, 1907-08
- Henri Rousseau, The Sleeping Gypsy, 1897
- Edvard Munch, The Scream, 1893
Instructions: Temporary tattoos apply easily with water, are quickly removed with baby oil and will last between 3 to 5 days. Printed with vegetable-based ink, they are safe and non-toxic. Complete instructions are included in the package, and you can download them here.
Warning: Do not use near eyes or if you have skin conditions or allergies. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.