Impressionism Coloring Book
Channel your inner Impressionist and recreate timeless masterpieces from the Impressionist period. This coloring book is printed on thick, high-quality paper, allowing you to use any medium you like. Pencils, watercolors, paint, ink, there is no limit to your creativity.
Includes 12 masterpieces:
- Gustave Caillebotte. Paris Street; Rainy Day - 1877
- Mary Cassatt. The Childs Bath - 1893
- Edgar Degas. Dancers in a Studio - 1884
- Édouard Manet. The Fifer - 1866
- Édouard Manet. Luncheon on the Grass - 1863
- Claude Monet. Bridge over a Pond of Water Lilies - 1899
- Claude Monet. Woman with a Parasol - 1875
- Berthe Morisot. The Cardle - 1872
- Camille Pissarro. Rue Saint-Honoré in the Afternoon. Effect of Rain - 1897
- Pierre Auguste-Renoir. Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette - 1881
- Pierre Auguste-Renoir. Two Sisters - 1881
- Alfred Sisley. Boat in the Flood at Port Marly - 1876
Today is Art Day has been bringing art history to its fans in groundbreaking ways since 2014.
From its start as a social media feed, Today is Art Day has flourished into a popular curator of art history to a growing community of over 125,000 followers.
In addition to providing a daily online dose of art history sprinkled with intriguing fun facts, Today is Art Day strives to make every day an art day thanks to its line of innovative and amusing collectible products inspired by great masterpieces and artists throughout history.