Garden Flag Holder Stake
The problem with most garden flag holders is that they come in multiple pieces (to minimize shipping.) Not only are they difficult to assemble, but can easily break or rust at the connection points. Additionally, standard garden flag holders are nearly always made overseas. In other words, they are cheap junk.
We searched to find a sturdy garden flag holder that is made in America out of solid steel. Ours is powder-coated to prevent rust, with welded connections. Yes, it does mean that they expensive to ship (which is why we only offer local pickup on these), and they are more expensive than others. But they should last a lifetime. Included stoppers keep the flag centered, and the clip prevents flags from blowing away during strong winds.
- Designed to hold garden flags up to 13 × 18 inches (33 × 45 cm)
- Made from solid steel produced in USA
- Powder coated finish (black); will not rust
- Comes with two rubber stoppers, and a wind clip
- One piece welded construction; no parts to screw together
- Made in USA
- Garden flags sold separately
- Local pickup only; cannot be shipped
This item is available only for local pickup at the Chrysler Museum Shop in Norfolk, Virginia. Due to restrictions beyond our control, we cannot ship this item.