Emblem Fresh Lemon Infused Olive Oil
Fresh Lemon Olive Oil is fantastic to use in a salad dressing but it is also nice to have a drizzle over grilled or roasted vegetables, chicken, or fish. You can also try it on some goat cheese, plain yogurt or lemon sorbet! Pucker up for this perfectly paired olive oil. The go-to in your cooking arsenal for bright, light meals.
- 500ml (16.9 fl oz.) bottle
- Produced and pressed in the USA from American-grown Arbequina olives
- Cold-extraction process maintains quality and protects flavor
- Less than 0.4% acidity
- Use for salad dressings, roasting, cooking, grilling, and marinades
- Locally owned company (see the About tab for more info)
Established in 2019, Emblem Olive Oil is American-made, grown by American farmers. Owner and Founder Chasity Pritchett started the company as a way of promoting the health and flavor benefits of extra virgin and infused olive oil. Based in nearby Chesapeake, VA, Emblem Olive Oil is the only woman- and minority-owned company producing American-grown olive oil.