Tiffany 2022 Wall Calendar
At the height of the Art Nouveau movement, Louis Comfort Tiffany and the designers at Tiffany Studios were setting the bar for leaded-glass works. From intricate floral lampshades to entire windows filled with lush greenery and rolling hills, their designs used innovative techniques and unprecedented style to reimagine the beauty of nature. Brighten your year with the brilliant leaded-glass pieces in this calendar, compiled from the New-York Historical Society and the Neustadt Collection of Tiffany Glass in Queens, New York.
The Chrysler's collection includes many objects from the Tiffany Studios.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally resourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- 12 × 13 inches (30.4 × 33 cm); opens to 12 × 26 inches (30.4 × 66 cm)