Norfolk Mace Crown Pewter Tie Tacks
Now residing at the Chrysler Museum of Art, the Norfolk Mace was originally created by Fuller White. It was presented to the Mayor of Norfolk by the Lieutenant Governor in 1753. Since then, it has been lost and recovered several times.
Our pewter tie tack is made by Virginia metalsmith William H. Langston.
- Large is about 1.125 in. long (2.85 cm)
- Small is about .5 in. long (1.27 cm)
- Replicates the crown at the top of the mace in detail
- Cast in lead-free pewter by hand
- Limited quantity available