Museums: filled with mysterious, magical art and curiosities? Or secrets? And what might happen if a boy suddenly became part of one of the mind-bending exhibits? Join the fun in Museum Trip, by Barbara Lehman, the author-illustrator of the Caldecott Honor–winning The Red Book.
- 40 pages, illustrated throughout in color
- Hardbound with bookjacket
- 9.2 × 9 in (23.37 × 22.86 cm)
- Written and Illustrated by Barbara Lehman
- Ideal for ages 4 to 7
- As-is. Book may have slight shelf wear, and/or small tear in dust jacket.