Louis Comfort Tiffany 2023 Wall Calendar
Louis Comfort Tiffany’s desire was to illuminate nature, and he did so brilliantly. An unrivaled master of stained glass and Art Nouveau ornament, he was an accomplished painter before he began his experiments in glass, and he brought a colorist’s eye to his work—often blended in patterns that mingled or swept across the sheet with painterly fluidity. Largely thanks to Tiffany and his famed Studios, decorative leaded glass became hugely popular around the turn of the 20th century, holding pride of place in churches, civic buildings, steamships, shops, and homes. Tiffany’s genius for innovation and artistry glows as brightly as it ever did, forming the basis of his legacy as one of the most influential designers of the past two centuries. This calendar presents 12 remarkable Tiffany windows, panels, and lamp shades to color your world.
The Chrysler's collection includes many objects from the Tiffany Studios.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally resourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- 12 × 13 inches (30.4 × 33 cm); opens to 12 × 26 inches (30.4 × 66 cm)