Who ever heard of a girl glassblower?
In Mexico, where the sun is called el sol and the moon is called la luna, a little girl called Elena wants to blow into a long pipe...and make bottles appear, like magic. But girls can't be glassblowers. Or can they?
Join Elena on her fantastic journey to Monterrey--home of the great glassblowers! -- in an enchanting story filled with magic realism.
This book is part of the Chrysler Museum's Tickle My Ears reading program.
- By Campbell Geeslin Illustrated by Ana Juan
- 40 pages
- 11¼ × 11⅛ in (28.6 × 28.25 cm)
- Written by Campbell Geeslin
- Illustrated throughout by Ana Juan
- Ideal for readers age 4 to 8 years old