Edward Hopper 2022 Wall Calendar
Light and shadow are at the heart of Edward Hopper’s iconic art, imbuing his paintings with narrative ambiguity. His cityscapes and landscapes are often lit by the early morning or late afternoon sun that so fascinated the artist, while by contrast, many of his rural New England paintings are bathed in bright sunlight. The 12 oils and watercolors reproduced in this calendar are a sampling of Hopper’s luminous work from the early- to mid-20th century.
Hopper's New York Pavements is in the Chrysler's collection.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally resourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- 12 × 13 inches (30.4 × 33 cm); opens to 12 × 26 inches (30.4 × 66 cm)