Edvard Munch "The Scream" Bandages
Regular price $7.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Edvard Munch’s The Scream is a visual representation of nature’s infinite scream of torment, so we thought it would be the perfect thing for dealing with scrapes and owies. You can also use them for imagined wounds if you have “Munch”-housen Syndrome. A well-timed scream will make you feel better when life's frustrations are too much! Plus, a free prize is included in every tin.
- 15 sterile bandages measuring 3 × 1 in (7.6 × 2.5 cm)
- Metal tin illustrated with Munch's The Scream measures 3¾ in (9.5 cm) high
- Free prize inside
- Sterile absorbent non-stick pad
- Latex-free adhesive, however the packaging of the bandages contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
- Not for sale in Norway. Made in China.