Chrysler Museum Cookie Cutter: The Lunatic of Étretat
The annual Chrysler Bake Off in December has inspired hundreds of visitors to bake sweet treats inspired by objects in the Museum's collection. Now we've made it even easier to enjoy and share treats from the Chrysler Museum with your friends and family. Our cookie cutters are designed exclusively for the Chrysler Museum Shop, and are inspired by visitor favorites in the Museum.
Each cookie cutter comes as a two-piece set: the cutter creates the outline shape, and a separate stamp imprints detail into the cookie. You can use one or both pieces depending on how you want to decorate your cookies. They can even be used to stamp clay or play dough for crafts.
The Lunatic of Étretat
Hugues Merle (French, 1823 - 1881), Oil on Canvas 1871
Museum purchase with additional funds from Landmark Communications, Jr., 2009.13
- Made of food-safe, plant-based biodegradable PLA plastic
- Makes a cookie 4 inches (10 cm) tall
- Cutter and stamp are separate pieces; use them alone or together
- Hand wash only; not dishwasher safe (high heat will warp the plastic)
- Ideal for making cookies ¼ to ½ inch (.6 to 1.2 cm) thick
- Made in Norfolk, VA
- Color may vary (yellow, pink, or blue)