Nina J. Designs
Botanical Face Masks
Regular price $12.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These beautiful botanical prints are designed right here in Virginia by Nina J. Designs Studios from botanical paintings by Neena Jhaveri.
- Original designs inspired by art and nature
- 3-ply luxury, breathable cotton fabric
- Reusable and washable
- Comfortable ear loops; two sizes available
- Pleated and hemmed design contours to your face; expands up to 8 in (20.3 cm) wide
- Child/Small measures approximately 6.5 x 3 in (16.5 x 7.6 cm) flat
- Adult/Large measures approximately 8 x 4 in (20.3 x 10.2 cm) flat
- Masks are not eligible for return or exchange once the original packaging has been opened.
Nina J. Designs
"Live and walk with art"
Nina J. Design Studios, LLC has been providing quality fine arts, hand-built pottery and fashion accessories since 1985. This business addresses specific needs of individuals, art collectors, museums, and botanical gardens.
Based in Winchester, Virginia, and India, all of Nina J. Designs fashion accessories are designed in USA by Neena Jhaveri, and manufactured in India in a women-run fair trade facility.
Neena (aka Nina J), who grew up in India, has always had a strong appreciation for nature’s beauty and the creative world and is a strong believer in the harmonious co-existence of the arts, science and spirituality. After years of training and experimentation, she has become an accomplished artist, potter and designer.
The business mission is to glorify nature by harvesting and transforming flowers, leaves and herbs into wearable and functional pieces of art. Artistic figures, nature and aquatic scenes are created in bold and vibrant colors (on canvas) which have always been at the forefront of Nina J Designs. Add the love of gardening to the passion for painting and you will begin to get a full grasp of Nina J's creativity. Each creation is meant to bring joy, a smile to one’s face and peace in one’s heart.
||Wash by hand or machine in cold water.|
||Dry flat or hang to dry. Tumble drying may cause shrinkage.|
||Iron if needed using a "cotton" setting.|
||Do not use chlorine bleach.|