Blue Brushstrokes Dinner Napkins, Set of Two
Set an artful table when you entertain, with these exclusive table linens inspired by Alma Thomas's abstract paintings. Exclusive to the Chrysler Museum Shop, these dinner napkins feature blue watercolor brushstrokes on a white background. Coordinating placemats and table runner sold separately.
- 100% natural cotton
- Set of two dinner napkins
- Double-folded hem for durability
- Washable (see care tab for more information)
- Approximately 18 × 18 inches (45.7 × 45.7 cm)
- Hand-crafted in Norfolk, VA
Machine wash warm or cool on a gentle/delicate setting, using phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry on a low temperature setting. Iron on the reverse side of the fabric. Because this fabric is pretreated, washing before use is recommended.