Alphonse Mucha 2023 Wall Calendar
Alphonse Mucha’s iconic linework remains some of the most recognizable art from the 19th century. Producing lithographs advertising everything from champagne to theatre productions, his portraiture of glamorous women draped in flowing gowns and pastel florals helped to define the Art Nouveau movement.
Mucha wrote of his work, “I was happy to be involved in an art for the people and not for private drawing rooms. It was inexpensive, accessible to the general public, and it found a home in poor families as well as in more affluent circles.” Fourteen of Mucha’s decorative prints are reproduced in this calendar.
Explore works in the Chrysler Museum by Alphonse Mucha.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally resourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- 12 × 13 inches (30.4 × 33 cm); opens to 12 × 26 inches (30.4 × 66 cm)