Black Art Matters Tote Bag
- Designed by artist Willie Cole
- 100% cotton; 12 oz canvas
- 14 × 15 × 4 in (35.5 × 38.1 × 10.1 cm)
- Handles measure 20½ in (52 cm), with a 9 in (22.9 cm) drop
- Screen printed on both sides
- Exclusive design featuring Willie Cole's iconic iron image and slogan
- Made in the USA
The Mission of Willie Cole’s Black Art Matters initiative is to advocate for Black Artists, bringing Black art up-close and up-front to cultural destinations around the world. Black Art Matters is Black imagination at work for a better world.
10% of the proceeds from the sale of Willie Cole’s Black Art Matters merchandise is donated to Wells Bring Hope, whose mission is saving lives with safe water. Learn more and donate at wellsbringhope.org.
Willie Cole’s art is in the permanent collection of major museums including The Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC; High Museum of Art, Atlanta; National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; The Museum of Modern Art, NYC; The Newark Museum of Art, Newark and the Chrysler Museum of Art, Norfolk, Virginia.