Norfolk Mace Crown Pewter Earrings
Now residing at the Chrysler Museum of Art, the Norfolk Mace was originally created by Fuller White. It was presented to the Mayor of Norfolk by the Lieutenant Governor in 1753. Since then, it has been lost and recovered several times.
Our Crown post earrings are made by Virginia metalsmith William H. Langston.
- About ¾ in. long (1.9 cm)
- Replicates the crown at the top of the mace in detail
- Cast in lead-free pewter by hand
- Surgical stainless steel posts
- Limited quantity available